Join us on after dark journey to Prague's secrets
Tour in English Language takes place two times a day - 20:30, 22:00.
Meeting Point: Malé Náměstí 459/11, Praha 1, 110 00
See the meeting point on the map
About the tour:
Unsuprisingly, Prague belongs to one of the most haunted cities in Europe. An ancient city full of legends and mysteries offers many great tales and legends.
Join us on a journey to uncover some medieval secrets of Prague. When? After dark....
You will hear thrilling and fascinating stories and tales from the good and bad old days performed by costumed guides.
What to expect:
- hear dark stories about the Astronomical Clock Tower and The Old Town Square.
- walk in the dark lanes of the old Jewish Quarter and listen to the story of Golem.
- visit the underground dungeon for torture & executions.
- listen to ghost stories and legends from the medieval times in Prague about love, betrayal, executions, murder and bloody revenge.
- you will get a Prague underground historical picture booklet with plans of the undergrounds and the locations map.
The meeting point is located inside the Art Passage at the west side of the Old Town Square, in the middle of the passage on the left side, marked with Prague Tours Ticket Office signs.
This tour is not suitable for disabled or wheelchair users.
All sightseeing tours here
Curious about TripAdvisor reviews?