The best way to enjoy start of 2018 in Prague. Listen to jazz and eat delicious meal by the Astronomical Clock.
Enjoy an outstanding combination of live jazz with great dinner and unforgettable view on the Astronomical Clock on Old Town square.
L. Armstrong: What a Wonderful World
Ch. Trenet: I Wish You Love
J. Kosma: Autumn Leaves
G. Gershwin: 'S Wonderful
I. Taylor: Everybody Loves Somebody
A. C. Jobim: Corcovado
C. Francois: My Way
B. Howard: Fly Me to the Moon
Sting: Fields of Gold
E. Heyman: For Sentimental Reasons
R. Rodgers: My Funny Valentine
A. C. Jobim: The Girl from Ipanema
R. Charles: Georgia
R. Charles: Hit the Road Jack
B. Preston: You Are So Beautiful
H. Mancini: Moon River
M. Walle: Summer Samba
F. Perkins: Stars Fell on Alabama
I. Berlin: Cheek to Cheek
E. Garner: Misty
Zuzana Dubnová - piano, vocal
Pavel Pivarči - saxophone
Concert Menu Cafe Mozart 2018:
- glass of sparkling wine with strawberries
- beef sirloin Carpacccio, balsamic glaze, parmesan flakes, rucola and baguette
- salad with bean pods, goat cheese and fig dressing
- selection of cheeses with grapes
- fried Jalapenos peppers filled with Cheddar with chive dip
- Cayo Largo (Tigers prawns fried in chilli and garlic, crispy baguette)
- chicken broth with noodles and meat
- filet mignon with pepper sauce and potatoes au-gratin
- chicken breast with crispy crust, baked beans, fried potatoes
- grilled salmon with avocado salsa, rucola salad and tortilla chips
- ravioli stuffed with goat cheese and vegetables
- Sacher cake
- yogurt cake with forest fruits
- strudel with vanilla sauce
We recommend to come at 7:00 PM, so that you are comfortably seated before the beginning of the concert.
Dinner with concert begins at 7.30 PM with a glass of champagne and selecting from the menu. The main course is served at about 9.00 PM
The concert production begins at 8:00 PM, plays 2 x 45 minutes with a 15 minute break.
Concert program may be subject to change.
Are you a group of more than 10 people? Feel free to contact us and you can have your private Little Dinner with Mozart Quartet!