A delightful combination of dinner and classical music! In a stylish café in Old Town Square you will savour a tasty dinner while listening to great Mozart Quartet playing compositions of W. A. Mozart, J. Haydn, G. Verdi, G. Puccini and other classical masters. Café Mozart offers the best possible view of the famous Astronomical Clock.
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum
- J. Haydn: Serenade
- W. A. Mozart: Eine kleine Nachtmusic
- W. A. Mozart: Symphony A Major
- W. A. Mozart: Turkish March
- W. A. Mozart: Wedding March from The Marriage of Figaro
- W. A. Mozart: Papageno Aria from Magic Flute
- W. A. Mozart: Queen of Night from Magic Flute
- W. A. Mozart: Duettino from Don Giovanni
- G. Donizetti: Una furtiva lagrima from L´elisir d amore
- G. Verdi: La donna e mobile from Rigoletto
- R. Leoncavallo: Vesti la giubba from Pagliaci
- G. Verdi: The Triumphal March from Aida
- G. Puccini: Nessun Dorma from Turandot
- W. A. Mozart: Quartett G Major
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento F Major
- J. Strauss: Radetzky March
- J. Strauss: Pizzicato Polka
- J. Strauss: Tritsch Tratsch polka
- J. Strauss: On the Beutiful Blue Danube
- J. Strauss Jr.: Emperor Waltz
- J. Offenbach: Can-Can
- G. Verdi: Brindisi from La Traviata
- Mozart Quartet (two violins, viola, violoncello) - perform in period costumes
Christmas Dinner Menu 2020:
- Glass of sparkling wine (Bohemia Brut)
- Venison terrine in bacon, glaze of cherries and Cognac, pumpkin toast
- Smoked fillet of trout, horseradish espuma, truffle caviard
- Tomato tartar with avocado, coriander and lime creme fraiche
- Pea cream with roasted pine nuts and ricotta gnocchi
- Mushroom risotto with marinated zucchini, thyme espuma, parmigiano reggiano
- Smoked duck breast with potato souffle and port wine sauce
- Grilled fillet of cod, groats risotto with Gran Moravia cheese
- Medallions of beef sirloin in caper-cream sauce with potato ragout
- Grilled Halloumi cheese in Provencal herbs with vegetable skewer
- We recommend that you arrive at 18:30 at the latest so that you can be conveniently brought to the table before the concert starts.
- Dinner begins at 19:00 with a glass of champagne and your choice of menu. The main course of the dinner is served around 20:30.
- The concert starts at 19:30 and is divided into two blocks with a 15-minute break.
- Concert program may be subject to change.
- Dress code: casual
Find out abut all Prague classical concerts.