A delightful combination of dinner and classical music! In a stylish café in Old Town Square you will savour a tasty dinner while listening to great Mozart Quartet playing compositions of W. A. Mozart, J. Haydn, G. Verdi, G. Puccini and other classical masters. Café Mozart offers the best possible view of the famous Astronomical Clock.
Musicians of The Mozart Quartet (two violins, viola, violoncello) playing in period costumes complete the romantic atmosphere.
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum
- J. Haydn: Serenade
- W. A. Mozart: Eine kleine Nachtmusic
- W. A. Mozart: Symphony A Major
- W. A. Mozart: Turkish March
- W. A. Mozart: Wedding March from The Marriage of Figaro
- W. A. Mozart: Papageno Aria from Magic Flute
- W. A. Mozart: Queen of Night from Magic Flute
- W. A. Mozart: Duettino from Don Giovanni
- G. Donizetti: Una furtiva lagrima from L´elisir d amore
- G. Verdi: La donna e mobile from Rigoletto
- R. Leoncavallo: Vesti la giubba from Pagliaci
- G. Verdi: The Triumphal March from Aida
- G. Puccini: Nessun Dorma from Turandot
- W. A. Mozart: Quartett G Major
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento F Major
- J. Strauss: Radetzky March
- J. Strauss: Pizzicato Polka
- J. Strauss: Tritsch Tratsch polka
- J. Strauss: On the Beutiful Blue Danube
- J. Strauss Jr.: Emperor Waltz
- J. Offenbach: Can-Can
- G. Verdi: Brindisi from La Traviata
Christmas Dinner Menu 2019:
- Venison terrine in bacon, glaze of cherries and Cognac, pumpkin toast
- Smoked fillet of trout, horseradish espuma, truffle caviard
- Tomato tartar with avocado, coriander and lime creme fraiche
- Pea cream with roasted pine nuts and ricotta gnocchi
- Mushroom risotto with marinated zucchini, thyme espuma, parmigiano reggiano
- Smoked duck breast with potato souffle and port wine sauce
- Grilled fillet of cod, groats risotto with Gran Moravia cheese
- Medallions of beef sirloin in caper-cream sauce with potato ragout
- Grilled Halloumi cheese in Provencal herbs with vegetable skewer
- We recommend to come at 7:00 PM, so that you are comfortably seated before the beginning of the concert.
- Dinner with concert begins at 7.30 PM with a glass of champagne and selecting from the menu. The main course is served at about 9.00 PM
- The concert production begins at 8:00 PM, plays 2 x 45 minutes with a 15 minute break.
- Concert program may be subject to change.
- Dress code: casual
Find out abut all Prague classical concerts.