Highly rated classical concert at the picturesque Church of Our Lady before Týn in the Old Town Square
The oldest Prague´s pipe organ will be played during this concert by an award winning organist Aleš Bárta. Don´t miss the opportunity to visit the picturesque church in the Old Town Square and listen to the inspiring pieces of classical music.
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons - Spring & Summer
- W. A. Mozart: Requiem - Lacrimosa
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- L. van Beethoven: Symphony No. 5 (Allegro)
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum
- J. S. Bach: Jesu, Joy of Mans Desiring (Magnificat)
- J. S. Bach: Air On the G-String
- G. F. Händel: Largo from Xerxes
- B. Smetana: Vltava
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento
The Prague Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra (11 - 13 members)
Anda-Louise Bogza (soprano)
soprano of the National Theatre in Prague, Aida from the Arena di Verona and a frequent guest at leading opera houses as Vienna, Milano, Dresden, Paris, Rome, Berlin etc.
Aleš Bárta (organ)
World famous organ player especially known for his Bach recordings.
Vlastimil Kobrle (violin)
One of the Czech Republic´s most acclaimed violinists and since the year 2000 he is the concertmaster of the Symphony Orchestra of Czech Symphonists.
Have been to the concert twice. Spectacular Týn Church. The orchestra and soloists perfectly compliment each other. We particulary enjoyed the violin soloist. Highly recommend.
See other Prague´s classical concerts.