Leading opera singer accompanied by baroque organ and violin performs jewels of classical and sacred music.
In magical and uplifting atmosphere of baroque St. Salvator church in Clementinum by Charles Bridge, you will hear masterpieces by Bach, Vivaldi, Mozart, Dvorak and more, performed by leading Czech musicians.
- A. Dvorak: Spiritual songs
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- J. S. Bach: Preludium in C Minor
- A. Vivaldi: Domine Deus
- W. A. Mozart: Exsultate jubilate
- Czech and World Advent & Christmas music
- Adeste Fideles
- J. J. Ryba
- J. Seger: Pastorela
- A. Michna
- T. Albinoni: Celebre Adagio
Organ - Soprano or Tenor - Violin
Please note there is no intermission.
The concert is free of charge for children under 15 years.
The organ concerts at St. Salvator Church belong to the best classical concerts in Prague.