Charming Prague classical concert of famous melodies by W. A. Mozart and A. Dvořák in the Municipal House
The ticket includes visiting the representative halls of the Municipal House.
- W. A. Mozart: A Little Night Music
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento D major
- A. Dvořák: Old Mother
- A. Dvořák: Humoresque
- A. Dvořák: Largo from Symphony No. 9 "From New World"
- A. Dvořák: 2 Waltzes
- A. Dvořák: Slavonic Dance No. 8 in G major
Prague Music Chamber Orchestra (performs in 8 -11 members)
composed of renowned musicians who play in leading orchestras such as the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra or Czech Radio Symphony Orchestra. Prague Music excels with its unique sophisticated sound and is a representative of a highly valued interpretative art.
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
- Exclusive possibility of visiting the representative halls of the Municipal House. Entry will be possible for visitors with a valid concert ticket. Included in the concert ticket price.
- The entry is 1 hour before the concert starts, ie. if the concert starts at 20:00h, the representative halls are open from 19:00h.
- No intermission
- Dress code: casual
- Program subject to change.
Explore more classical music in Prague.