Four Seasons by A. Vivaldi and other great classical melodies
Listen to the beautiful pieces of classical music on the premises of Mirror Chapel in Klementinum. Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague in chamber cast (string quartet) is joined by harpsichord and solo violin. This is an exceptional musical experience.
- G. Bizet: Overture from the Opera „Carmen“
- A. Dvořák: Humoresque
- A. Dvořák: Largo from the "New World" Symphony
- A. Dvořák: Slavonic Dance No. 8
- B. Smetana: Vltava (Moldau)
- A. Vivaldi: Four Seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra originated in the 1960s on the initiative of the top musicians. The current members are also leading players in the Czech renowned orchestras (Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Prague Symphony Orchestra, Orchestra of The National Theatre and others). The Orchestra featured in most European countries, in USA, Japan and in South Korea.
- The concert has no intermission.
- Children under 12 years free of charge
- Dress code: casual
Virtuosely rendered Four Seasons, the concert master/soloist took our breath away!
Check out our Calendar of Prague classical concerts.