Blues in style of Ray Charles and B. B. King on Jazz Boat
One of the most promising young musicians in Prague, whose repertoire is build on the firm foundations of the most beautiful songs from area of jazz, blues and bossanova. Jakub Zoner graduated from the Conservatory of Jaroslav Ježek, where he is currently a Professor.
Jakub is a true student of blues, and can bang it out like Sunnyland Slim on the piano, or groove it like Jimmy Smith on the organ. Jakub' s main blues influences are Ray Charles, Charles Brown and B. B. King.
Jakub Zomer Trio:
Hammond organ, electric guitar, drums
- When purchasing tickets, you can choose from two seating options:
- Inside deck: inside, live concert, non smoking, no air-con, only fans
- Outside deck (open approx. until the end of October): outside, concert via sound system, not all the tables are protected fully in case of rain or wind, blankets available
- The boat trip with the jazz concert lasts 2,5 hours. Boarding time is at 8:00 PM, departure at 8:30 PM, arrival at 11:00 PM.
- The seats are allocated by the promoter once you get to the board of Jazz Boat.
- The dinner on the board is available a la carte served to your table while listening to great jazz tunes.
Choose from a wide range of jazz concerts in Prague.
We guarantee the same tickets price as at the venue! No extra fees.