Explore Prague´s most beautiful historical monuments and architecture: on boat, foot and on the bus
Discover Prague´s best places. Hop-on and hop-off the sightseeing buses to wander around the Old Town or Lesser Town, cruise through the historical city centre. Walk in Prague Castle grounds and learn about the history of Jews in Prague.
- Visit the most famous Old Town Square with Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock
- See St. Nicholas Church, the Czech Baroque jewel
- Pass by Rudolfinum, home of Czech Philharmonic
- Hop off at Kampa park near the National Theatre
- Walk in the Prague Castle grounds with informative & friendly tour guide
- Soak in the breathtaking views of St. Vitus Cathedral
- Admire the remarkable architecture of the Dancing House
- See the Spanish Synagogue, New Old Synagogue, Maisel Synagogue, Jewish Ceremonial Hall on your Jewish Quarter tour
- Take photos of the Gothic Charles Bridge
- Explore Žižkov district. Feel like a local!
- 48-Hour Bus Audio Tour in English, Czech, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Russian
- One Hour Boat Cruise Audio with all above languages plus Polish
- Live guide in English on purple line
- Audio Guide / Headphones
- Jewish Quarter and Prague Castle tours in English
- Detailed map with time tables and meeting points
48 Hours Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
Hop on and off the bus to walk around and soak in the rich history of the Czech capital city. Both red and blue line routes have built in guided audio (you can choose from seven languages) telling tales of the city you can listen to while admiring the Prague's historical hot spots. The purple line offers live guide in English. A staff member on board is here to answer all your questions.
Red + blue and purple line cover historical centre and larger part of Prague.
The red line route is longer and covers larger part of Prague. The bus takes you to those hard to reach places in the city by foot such as Strahov Stadium and Strahov monastery. See breathtaking views of Vltava river and Prague Castle, ride through New Town and much more!
The blue line route is shorter and covers the historical centre of Prague. You will hear stories of the more central iconic landmarks such as Rudolfinum, the Jewish Quarters and St. Nicholas Church at the Old Town Square and the Baroque St. Nicholas Church at the Lesser Town where you can hop off and visit one of the Castle gardens or the Prague Castle and then hop on and carry on...
The purple line route takes you to those places a little further from the centre such as Vyšehrad castle, Vinohrady and Žižkov. You can hop off at the Žižkov TV tower. You can head up the tower or simply walk around Prague's hippiest district of Žižkov and find a cool cafe to soak in some of the city like a true local.
Jewish Quarter Tour in English:
In this walking tour lasting 60 minutes see the no longer existent 600 years of Ghetto life through the eyes of your guide.
Today, the area is a high end shopping district and boasts astonishing 20th century architecture but for centuries it was isolated in the confines of a miserable ghetto. With the commentary of experienced guide you will be able to see at first hand the evolution of the Jewish people from the crusades of medieval ages, through the glorious 19th century to the horrors of WWII and the remains of a post-communistic Czech Republic.
Daily at 10:45, 13:00 and 14:45
Prague Castle Tour in English:
In this 90-minute tour you will be taken for a walk in the Prague Castle complex by the most experienced guide.
Prague Castle holds the record of the World's Biggest Medieval castle. You can look forward to a complex of buildings, gardens, churches, palaces, libraries and breathtaking views. A castle that took 900 years of construction to reach the beauty we see today.
Daily at 10:45, 12:20, 13:55
One Hour Boat Cruise:
During the 60-minute boat ride you can enjoy the fairy tale like views of the medieval city along Prague's River Vltava. During your cruise you can listen to an automatic recording on the boat describing sightseeings in different languages one by one. The sound is played with a loudspeaker.
An absolute must with guaranteed 365° panoramic views of Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Old Town and the Jewish Quarter and of course the famous Gothic Charles Bridge and its dark high rising towers. Cruises are available throughout the whole day.
Summer Season (April to November)
From 10:00 to 18:00 Every 30min
From 18:00 to 21:00 Every hour
June until October also 22:00
Winter Season (November to April)
From 11:00 to 19:00 Every Hour
- Bus ticket is valid for all lines
- This tour is not suitable for disabled or wheelchair users
- The Jewish Quarter tour does not include entrances to the synagogues
- The Prague Castle tour does not include entrance to the interiors (except 1st part of St. Vitus Cathedral)
- Children up to 3 years go free of charge
- Printed voucher is required
- The voucher is activated once you validate it at the bus entrance (anytime during the time table of the bus) or at the Grévin Museum (please look for the Citysightseeing Desk), Celetná 15, Prague 1
- You will receive a detailed map with time tables and meeting points on the bus or at the Grévin Museum
Fancy Prague´s art tours? Running tour? Private or group tour?