Famous Ave Maria and other beautiful classical music highlights are performed by leading opera soloists and organ
The organ of St. Francis of Assisi Church is the second oldest organ in Prague, built in 1702.Many famous personalities such as W. A. Mozart, A. Dvořák or J. Seger played this unique music instrument, which has been recently repaired.
- F. X. Brixi – Preludium C Major
- F. M. Veracini – Sonata a moll
- G. B. Pergolesi – Aria
- T. Albinoni – Adagio g moll for violin and organ
- A. Vivaldi – Domine Deus
- J. S. Bach – Toccata d minor
- J. S. Bach – Aria – Matoušovy pašije
- J. S. Bach – Air from Suite no. 3
- W. A. Mozart – Ave verum
- A. Dvořák – Biblical songs
- F. Schubert – Ave Maria
- J. F. N. Seger – Fuga in d
- C. Franck – Panis Angelicus
Terezie Švarcová - soprano / Veronika Fučíková - Mráčková - mezzosoprano
Tomáš Koks - violin
Michaela Káčerková - organ
Listen to festive fanfares, played by two trumpeters in stylized costumes on the heraldic trumpets before beginning of the concert at the staircase of the church. The artists are performing in front of the church usually 1,5 - 2 hours before the concert.
There is no intermission.
Children under 10 years can come free of charge.
See other organ music in Prague.