Listen to classical music pearls performed by leading soprano singer with trumpet and organ!
The organ of St. Francis of Assisi Church is the second oldest organ in Prague, built in 1702. Many famous personalities such as W. A. Mozart, A. Dvořák or J. Seger played this unique music instrument, which has been recently repaired.
- Arcangelo Corelli: Concerto in F trumpet + organ
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Alleluja (Exsultate jubilate) soprano + organ
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Air trumpet + organ
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Fantasie G dur, BWV 572 organ
- Franz Schubert: Ave Maria soprano + organ
- Tomaso Albinoni: Adagio trumpet + organ
- Josef F. Norbert Seeger: Toccata Pastorela in D vorgan
- Georg Friedrich Händel: Let the bright Seraphim soprano + trumpet + organ
- John Stanley: Suite Pastorale organ
- A. Michna z Otradovic: Advent songs soprano + organ
- Georg Friedrich Händel: Gloria in excelsis Deo
Hana Jonášová - soprano
Miroslav Kejmar - trumpet
Michelle Hradecká - organ
Listen to festive fanfares, played by two trumpeters in stylized costumes on the heraldic trumpets before beginning of the concert at the staircase of the church. The artists are performing in front of the church usually 1,5 - 2 hours before the concert.
There is no intermission.
Children under 10 years can come free of charge.
More organ music in Prague?