Tip for perfect time in Prague: live jazz with cruise on Vltava river
A band of experienced professional musicians lead by one of the top Czech guitarists, combining blues and jazz. Connection of the outstanding jazz soloists with a great rhythm section brings a crossover filled with sensitive interactions and musical dialog. Enjoy a great live performance! Energetic and emotional playing of Adam Tvrdý varies with characterful vocal of Jakub Zomer as well as his hammond organ playing.
Listen to great jazz tunes and enjoy magical views of Prague´s historical centre at the same time - on the board of Jazzboat! Visit a unique Prague jazz concert featuring great live jazz music, during which you will admire the unforgettable Prague panorama from the Vltava river.
- When purchasing tickets, you can choose from two seating options:
- Inside deck: inside, live concert, non smoking, no air-con, only fans
- Outside deck (open approx. until the end of October): outside, concert via sound system, not all the tables are protected fully in case of rain or wind, blankets available
- The boat trip with the jazz concert lasts 2,5 hours. Boarding time is at 8:00 PM, departure at 8:30 PM, arrival at 11:00 PM.
- The seats are allocated by the promoter once you get to the board of Jazz Boat.
- The dinner on the board is available a la carte served to your table while listening to great jazz tunes.
Choose from a wide range of jazz concerts in Prague.
We guarantee the same tickets price as at the venue! No extra fees.