Enjoy a delightful combination of 2 or 4-course dinner and classical music! In a stylish café in Old Town Square you will savour a tasty dinner while listening to great Mozart Quartet playing compositions of W. A. Mozart, J. Haydn, G. Verdi, G. Puccini and other classical masters. Café Mozart offers the best (and closest) possible view of the famous Astronomical Clock.
Musicians of The Mozart Quartet (two violins, viola, violoncello) performing in period costumes complete the romantic atmosphere.
Cold appetizers - 3 canapes
- with mozzarella and dried tomatoes
- with fresh cheese and marinated fig
- with dip of grilled vegetables and Roastbeef
- fried Jalapenos peppers filled with Cheddar with chive dip
- champignon stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon
- filet mignon with pepper sauce and potatoes Au gratin
- breast of chicken with fried potatoes, green beans with bacon and garlic, garlic dip
- grilled salmon fillet with mixed vegetable salad
- gnocchi of violet potatoes with goat cheese, baby spinach
- Mozartino cake (nougat, marzipan, pistachio)
- apple strudel with whipped cream
If you choose the 2 course menu, you will be served welcome drink, cold appetizers and main course.