Dine with W. A. Mozart by the Astronomical Clock Tower on the Old Town Square.
Enjoy a delightful combination of 2 or 4-course dinner and classical music! In a stylish café in Old Town Square you will savour a tasty dinner while listening to great Mozart Quartet playing compositions of W. A. Mozart, J. Haydn, G. Verdi, G. Puccini and other classical masters. Café Mozart offers the best (and closest) possible view of the famous Astronomical Clock.
Musicians of The Mozart Quartet (two violins, viola, violoncello) performing in period costumes complete the romantic atmosphere.
M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum
J. Haydn: Serenade
J. S. Bach: Air
J. S. Bach: Gavotte
W. A. Mozart: Quartet G Major
Presto - Adagio - Tempo di Minuetto
J. Pachelbel: Canon
W. A. Mozart: Symphony No. 29
W. A. Mozart: Wedding March from The Marriage of Figaro
G. F. Haendel: Largo from Xerxes
W. A. Mozart: Papageno Aria from the Magic Flute
W. A. Mozart: Duettino from Don Giovanni
G. Verdi: La donna e mobile from Rigoletto
G. Donizetti: Una furtiva lagrima from L'elisir d'amore
R. Leoncavallo: Vesti la giubba from i Pagliacci
W. A. Mozart: Little Night Music
G. Puccini: Nessun Dorma from Turandot
J. Strauss: Pizzicato
Concert Menu Cafe Mozart 2018:
- glass of sparkling wine with strawberries
- beef sirloin Carpacccio, balsamic glaze, parmesan flakes, rucola and baguette
- salad with bean pods, goat cheese and fig dressing
- selection of cheeses with grapes
- fried Jalapenos peppers filled with Cheddar with chive dip
- Cayo Largo (Tigers prawns fried in chilli and garlic, crispy baguette)
- chicken broth with noodles and meat
- filet mignon with pepper sauce and potatoes au-gratin
- chicken breast with crispy crust, baked beans, fried potatoes
- grilled salmon with avocado salsa, rucola salad and tortilla chips
- ravioli stuffed with goat cheese and vegetables
- Sacher cake
- yogurt cake with forest fruits
- strudel with vanilla sauce
If you choose the 2 course menu, you can select either hot starter+main course or cold starter+main course or main course+desert.
We recommend to come at 7:00 PM, so that you are comfortably seated before the beginning of the concert.
Dinner with concert begins at 7:30 PM with a glass of champagne and selecting from the menu. The main course is served at about 9:00 PM.
Concert program may be subject to change.
Other wonderful listen and dine events in Prague