Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Tune into the organ concert in Prague: Schubert´s Ave Maria, Dvořák´s Biblical songs
The concert takes place at the St. Salvator Church located right next to the 14th century Charles Bridge with the breathtaking views of Prague Castle.
- G. F. Händel: Concerto for organ
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- L. van Beethoven: Romanza in F Major
- A. Vivaldi: Concerto for violin & organ
- A. Dvořák: Preludium in D Major
- W. A. Mozart: Exsultate jubilate / Ave verum
- A. Dvořák: Biblical songs
- G. F. Händel: German Aria
- T. Albinoni: Celebre Adagio
- J. S. Bach: Suite in D Major - Allemande
- C. Franck: Panis Angelicus
Organ & soprano or tenor & violin
The concert has no intermission.
The concert is free of charge for children under 15 years.
Dress code: casual
For other fantastic classical concerts click here.