Tune into the organ concert in Prague: Schubert´s Ave Maria, Dvořák´s Biblical songs
The concert takes place at the St. Salvator Church located right next to the 14th century Charles Bridge with the breathtaking views of Prague Castle.
- G. F. Händel: Concerto for organ
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- L. van Beethoven: Romanza in F Major
- A. Vivaldi: Concerto for violin & organ
- A. Dvořák: Preludium in D Major
- W. A. Mozart: Exsultate jubilate / Ave verum
- A. Dvořák: Biblical songs
- G. F. Händel: German Aria
- T. Albinoni: Celebre Adagio
- J. S. Bach: Suite in D Major - Allemande
- C. Franck: Panis Angelicus
Organ & soprano or tenor & violin
The concert has no intermission.
The concert is free of charge for children under 15 years.
Dress code: casual
For other fantastic classical concerts click here.