Popular chamber classical concert in Colloredo Mansfeld Palace in Prague
Welcome to Colloredo Mansfeld Palace, its beautiful Dance Hall with the famous ceiling, where 200 years ago Mozart actually performed himself. In this palace directly by the Charles Bridge you can enjoy an hour of classical music jewels.
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons - Spring and Summer
- G. F. Haendel: Largo from Xerxes
- W. A. Mozart: Lacrimosa from Requiem
- W. A. Mozart: famous aria from Figaro
- L. van Beethoven: Symphony No. 5 (Destiny) - Allegro
- J. S. Bach: Air On The G string
- G. Bizet: Carmen Fantasie
- B. Smetana: The Moldau
- A. Dvořák: Waltz in D major
Royal Czech Orchestra (chamber cast)
Stanislava Jirků / Terezie Švarcová - soprano
Igor Lecian - violin solo
The concert has no intermission.
List of upcoming classical concerts in Prague will guide you through all events.